Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, from October 4th through October 8th, 2010
Web Site: http://newtrends2010.gimmunison.com/
The University of Sonora is pleased to announce the FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NEW TRENDS IN LUMINESCENCE AND PHOSPHOR MATERIALS (LUMIPHOM) 2010, to be held in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, from October 4th through October 8th, 2010. We encourage you to submit abstracts to participate in this international meeting on luminescence phenomena and their applications, and hoping to become the meeting of your choice as a forum of discussion of the most recent advances in the synthesis and characterization of phosphor materials, as well as derived technologies, and current research trends.
Contributions are welcome on synthesis, processing, characterization, modeling, and applications of phosphor materials, as well as experimental or theoretical work on luminescence phenomena in synthetic or natural systems, including biological ones.
Topics include mainly:
- Thermoluminescence (TL).
- Optically Stimulated Luminescence (OSL).
- Luminescence dating.
- Luminescence dosimetry.
- Radioluminescence (RL).
- Photoluminescence (PL).
- Phosphor materials synthesis.
- Time - resolved luminescence.
The International Conference on New Trends in Luminescence and Phosphor Materials is an inclusive international meeting that will provide to participants a forum to know and discuss about the state of the art in basic and applied research involving luminescence phenomena.
- Mariano Aceves Mijares (Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica, Mexico)
- Roberto Bedogni (Frascati National Laboratories, Italy)
- Reuven Chen (Tel-Aviv University, Israel)
- Makaiko L. Chithambo (Rhodes University, South Africa)
- Regina DeWitt (Oklahoma State University, United States of America)
- Claudio Furetta (Universidad de Sonora, Mexico)
- Gustavo A. Hirata (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico)
- Pawel Olko (Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Poland)
- M. L. P. Reddy (National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, India)
- Eduardo G. Yukihara (Oklahoma State University, United States of America)
Abstract submission deadline: August 15, 2010.
Notification of Acceptance and presentation modality will be sent to participants less than 15 days after the abstract submission.
Conference: October 4-8, 2010.
The organizing committee will thanks to share this message with your colleagues.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario