XI International Symposium and XXI National Congress on Solid State Dosimetry
Abstract submission deadline: August 14th, 2009
The Sociedad Mexicana de Irradiación y Dosimetría (SMID) and the University of Sonora, are pleased to invite to you to participate in the XI International Symposium, and the XXI National Congress on Solid State Dosimetry ISSSD 2009, to be held at the Arts Center of the University of Sonora, from September 28th to October 2nd, 2009.
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
The main aim of the INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AND NATIONAL CONGRESS ON SOLID STATE DOSIMETRY is to constitute a forum of discussion on recent advances in diverse topics related to solid state dosimetry and its applications; as well as sharing updated information on these topics among scientists and technicians at the international and national level, thus enhancing the degree of expertise of people working in this field and training young scientists by means of the inclusion of students of disciplines related with solid state dosimetry. This series of congresses have been traditionally celebrated since 1988 with the participation of Mexican and invited lecturers from abroad.This Scientific Symposium continues the tradition of the conference series iniciated at the Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Nucleares in 1988 and at the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa.
The general topic of this conference includes research and applications of ionizing and non ionizing radiation dosimetry using solid state phenomena, characterization of properties of materials, ionizing and no ionizing radiation detectors.
During the conference the latest applications of the luminescence dosimetry methods in Medical Diagnostics, Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine, Environmental Monitoring Radiation Protection, Archaeology, and luminescence materials synthesis will also be discussed.
- Electron spin resonance
- New materials synthesis and characterization
- Applications in Medical Physics
- Radiation Effects in Solids
- Defects in Solids
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONAbstracts must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuel M. Arreola, University of Florida, United States
- Roberto Bedogni, Instituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Italy
- Víctor M. Castaño Menéses, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
- Francisco Fernández, Consejo de Seguridad Nuclear, Spain
- Claudio Furetta, Università Degli Studi di Roma, Italy
- Grazia Gambarini, University of Milan, Italy
- David Hintenland, University of Florida, United States
- Azar Rosemaryam, University of Florida, United States
- Eduardo G. Yukihara, Oklahoma State University, United States
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario